Access is a dynamic set of tools and processes that have the power to unlock you from issues most people have been unable to resolve for years! It offers tools that work to change what you’d like to change, support you in creating what you’d really like to create, and invite you to a life you’ve always known should be possible.
What if in 4 days you could change your life so radically that your friends will wonder how you did it?
If you’re willing, in these four days you will receive tools that will start you on your journey to discovering who you truly are and what else is possible.
So, it’s up to you. If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?
Once you’ve mastered Access Bars®, the real adventure begins. Over the next four days, you’ll receive tools you’ll use for the rest of your life. With these tools, you’ll be able to have greater clarity and pragmatic new approaches to deal with limitations in relationships, money, body, sex, and communication.
Here are a few more things you’ll be able to do with your new tools…
- Understand the sources of much of the mis-communication in your life, undo it, and instantly learn methods that work much better!
- Get free forever of that “monkey mind” of chatter in your head that goes non-stop, drives you crazy and accomplishes nothing.
- Learn at least two additional hands-on healing methods you can use without any prior training to heal yourself and others.
Once you’ve graduated from the Foundation, you’re fully qualified to attend the advanced Access Consciousness® courses. Here are just a handful of the class you’ll be qualified to attend:
- Choice of Possibilities with Access Founder Gary Douglas or Co-Founder Dr. Dain Heer
- The three day Access Body Class offered world-wide
- “The Energetic Synthesis of Being” by Dr. Dain Heer, his life-changing journey into what is possible for you to create when you show up as the energy you are.
That’s it. That’s your one and only invitation.
Like everything in Access Consciousness, you have to choose it.
We’re hoping you’ll choose it soon.
You may never have noticed this before… the world needs you.
Youth ages 16 & 17 are half price
Kids 15 and under – FREE when attending with a paying adult or at the arrangement/discretion of the facilitator